[AUCTeX] Re: Preview suddenly not working

From: Frederik
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Preview suddenly not working
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:57:46 +0100

address@hidden schrieb:
What makes you think it could be the ghostscript version?

I think, that I had a very similar error (I remember the stop signs an a very ugly error message with execution stack). I had this problem after updating to AUCTeX 11.86. Reinstalling gs worked for me, although this occurred on my windows machine...