Re: [AUCTeX] including source specials in auctex 11.86

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] including source specials in auctex 11.86
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 14:58:11 +0100

Sorry for the late reply, but I was in Dresden for a few days.

* Rainer Thiel (2010-03-23) writes:

> For some reason, I can't seem to be able to start a pdf-viewer when
> Tex-Pdf mode is enabled, though.  I have set Sumatra in the program
> list:
>
>  '(TeX-view-program-list (quote (("SumatraPDF" "SumatraPDF %o"))))
>
> but when trying to customize TeX-view-program-selection, SumatraPDF is
> not among the options to be selected in the Value menu(s).

Have you tried restarting Emacs?  The stuff in `TeX-view-program-list'
is evaluated by the custom definition of `TeX-view-program-selection'
when tex.elc is loaded, so your entry for Sumatra PDF will not show up
until the file is loaded again.