[AUCTeX] user-keyword-class

From: Per Eriksson
Subject: [AUCTeX] user-keyword-class
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 16:28:41 +0000

Hello auctex mail list,

I'm using auctex 11.85 on aquamacs 1.9 and I have recently tried to make my own keyword classes for highlighting latex syntax such as \citet{}, \citep{} and \citealp{}. I have used the semi-graphical interface to add a "keyword with specs" as an "command with arguments" ordering a foreground color change. This has resulted in that the keyword (e.g. \citet) is highlighted in purple while the argument(s) "[...]{...}" remain text black and not colored as I ordered.

Do anyone know why this happens and how to get the correct syntax highlighting on user added keyword ?

Best regards,
P. Eriksson