Re: [AUCTeX] How do I start acroread from tool bar?

From: Zhang Jinzhong
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] How do I start acroread from tool bar?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 18:56:18 +0100

I am using GNU Emacs 21.4.1 (i686-redhat-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d
scroll bars) of 2008-01-04 on norob.fnal.gov

Another question:
1. It seems that the previewer is not compatible with the long-line mode. It
will automatically disappear when I turn on this mode.

Sorry for the typo. If I add
(autoload 'longlines-mode "longlines.el" "Minor mode for editing long
lines." t)
to .emacs.
The previewer will stop working.