[AUCTeX] aquatex-auctex-preview-latex

From: David Rangel
Subject: [AUCTeX] aquatex-auctex-preview-latex
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:01:11 -0600

Hello
Has anyone managed to get the Aquatex installion of OSX on Mac to display correctly the preview latex?   I am unable to get this to work with the Mac TeXLive latex engine and the default installtion of Aquatex-AucTeX and prevew-latex; I'm not sure where the problem lies and have posted the error message previously.  Perhaps few others are using Mac's for this, and it only works for Linux systems?
Thanks you