Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX's C-c C-c Behavior

From: Quinn Culver
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX's C-c C-c Behavior
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:00:05 -0400

My current .log file does not contain that warning, yet it defaults to LaTeX every time.

2011/7/26 José Carlos Santos <address@hidden>
On 26-07-2011 20:19, Quinn Culver wrote:

I'm confused by AUCTeX's decision to select "LaTeX" or "View" when I hit
C-c C-c. Usually, after I've run LaTeX, it will default to View, but
sometimes not.

If you've run LaTeX and if the .log file contains the warning "Label(s) may have changed. Rerun to get cross-references right.", then the default options after doing C-c C-c will be to run LaTeX again. Otherwise, the default option will be to view the document.

Best regards,

Jose Carlos Santos