Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX's C-c C-c Behavior

From: Quinn Culver
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX's C-c C-c Behavior
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 13:56:10 -0400

I updated and the behavior seems to be gone; thank  you.
The variable TeX-view-program-selection also shows up now when I hit C-h v.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 13:18, Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:
Quinn Culver <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Quinn,

> My "AUCTeX-version" variable has a value of 11.84. I notice on the AUCTeX
> website that the current version is 11.86. Was the "viewer stuff" updated
> since 11.84?

Yes, I think so.  So try updating (auctex 11.86 is also on ELPA if you
use package.el) and most probably it'll simply work, then. :-)

Bye,
Tassilo

--
Quinn Culver

"Inscribe all human effort with one word,
Artistry's haunting curse, the Incomplete!" - Robert Browning