[AUCTeX] Auto-complete in Reftex cite mode

From: Jeffrey Spencer
Subject: [AUCTeX] Auto-complete in Reftex cite mode
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 05:15:29 +1100

It seems even though it updates my bib file so when I search it finds the references no problem. It doesn't rescan it for the auto-complete keys since the first time I used it on these files. It still has an old Key I changed. Any of the new keys I've added since I started the file don't autocomplete when in cite mode. How do I rescan the document so it will autocomplete and get rid of the keys I've changed. I haven't figured out where to do this or what controls this when in reftex cite mode.

Thanks for the help and cheers,
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spencer