Re: [AUCTeX] Inverse Search with Evince & DBUS

From: Giacomo Indiveri
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Inverse Search with Evince & DBUS
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 08:35:19 +0000 (UTC)

Tassilo Horn <tassilo <at> member.fsf.org> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just gotten inverse search working with Evince (2.32).

Thanks for posting this. It worked great until I upgraded top gnome 3. Now it
seems that the dbus syntax is different and I couldn't figure out how to fix the
script.
There is a python script that works with gnome 3, posted at
http://jlebl.wordpress.com/2011/01/13/vim-evince-and-forward-and-backward-latex-synctex-search/

but I couldn't figure out how to port the changes to lisp....
Any help would be *greatly* appreciated.