[AUCTeX] Matching the delimiters '\{' and '\}'

From: Quinn Culver
Subject: [AUCTeX] Matching the delimiters '\{' and '\}'
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:53:40 -0500

Hi,

Since the (mathematical) setĀ delimitersĀ '\{' and '\}' are so common in LaTeX, I'd expect that AUCTeX would add them to the list of delimiters that are automatically matched by Emacs. Why doesn't AUCTeX automatically match the delimeters '\{' and '\}'? (I'm using the word "match" in the sense described in the Emacs manual.)

--
Quinn Culver

"Those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand." -Kurt Vonnegut