[AUCTeX] re moving table from LaTeX-indent-environment-list in .emacs in

From: iaw4
Subject: [AUCTeX] re moving table from LaTeX-indent-environment-list in .emacs init file
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 11:54:17 -0800 (PST)

I want to remove "table" and "table*" from the LaTeX-indent-environment-list
in the .emacs init file.  How can I do this?

fwiw, table on this list seems to be an odd choice.  I understand that
tabular should not be messed up by filling (M-q), but why table?  it can
easily contain paragraphs.  in fact, most tables are probably a combination
of tabulars and paragraphs, and the former would be messed up. but not the
latter.  what makes this even stranger is that figure is not on the list,
but table is.

help appreciated.

/iaw