Re: [AUCTeX] LaTeX-indent-environment-list in .emacs

From: Ivan Andrus
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] LaTeX-indent-environment-list in .emacs
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 22:29:15 +0100

You can customize it, or use setq in your .emacs specifying the whole value.
Alternately, if you want to only delete those two elements ensuring that other
changes aren't overwritten then you can use delete as below.

(setq LaTeX-indent-environment-list
      (delete '("table")
              (delete '("table*") LaTeX-indent-environment-list)))

-Ivan