Re: [AUCTeX] Rolling auctex into emacs?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Rolling auctex into emacs?
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:25:28 +0000

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> Hoisting AUCTeX off to Emacs would not likely give it much of a new
> life, but at least there would be a solid place for it to stay.

Many LaTeX features, e.g. preview and fold, are superior to the Org's
counterparts.  Maybe hosting AUCTeX as part of Gnu Emacs would encourage
Org to use some of the AUCTeX framework.

In any case, AUCTeX is nice and actually the reason I started using
Emacs several years ago.  I thin it would be a nice improvement.

–Rasmus

--
Sent from my Emacs