Re: [AUCTeX] preview XeLaTeX, change foreground possible?

From: XeCycle
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] preview XeLaTeX, change foreground possible?
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:00:38 +0800

Frederik <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> This is weird. Normally the preview images have just the right colors,
> i.e. the foreground (color of text) and background of the images are the
> same as in the emacs buffer. I use Emacs 23.3.1 and the cvs version of
> auctex. But this worked in 11.86, too.

I use Emacs 24 (pulled from git, repo.or.cz) and AUCTeX CVS as of
2011-12-25.

> Start with a plain .emacs and add auctex configuration subsequently to
> reproduce your problem -- maybe it's just not configured correctly...

I tried that already.  Start with emacs -q, then go to my .emacs
and evaluate those auctex configurations, do a M-x
set-background-color and M-x set-foreground-color, go to a test
file, C-c C-p C-d, showed up black image.  Also tried setting
colors before loading auctex configuration, the same.

In a normal Emacs 24 I use the customize-theme facility that
comes from it, but seems using set-fore(back)ground-color doesn't
help either.

Does this problem come from Emacs 24?

--
Carl Lei (XeCycle)
Department of Physics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University