Re: [AUCTeX] reftex-label-alist for ctable package

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] reftex-label-alist for ctable package
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:42:21 +0200

Michael Bach <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Michael,

> Patch did not work in my 23.0.92 emacs. Still no completion choices in
> the *RefTeX Select* buffer.

Too bad.

> My .emacs could also be the culprit so I went ahead and installed the
> precompiled emacs 24.1 from GNU website. It did not work either...

Did not work means it didn't work out of the box or after applying the
patch.

> Steps to reproduce:
> 1. Install fresh emacs 24.1 for Windows

I don't have a windows machine.  But if you wanted to, you could try
compiling emacs from the current bzr sources.  That version does work
fust fine for me with the recipe you gave.

But anyway, I don't really see why it wouldn't work after applying the
patch.  Did you restart emacs?  If not, you need at least to do

  M-: (reftex-compile-variables) RET

Maybe you have load-path-shadows, so emacs always loads the non-patched
reftex files?  (See M-x list-load-path-shadows RET)

Bye,
Tassilo