Re: [AUCTeX] Biber support

From: Marcus Frings
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Biber support
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:45:23 +0200

* Sebastian Wiesner <address@hidden> wrote:

> are there any plans to provide support for the biblatex/biber pair,
> probably by means of the patches the author of Biber is providing?

Tassilo has started to incorporate the patches into AUCTeX (around July,
just check the archive of the list). The patch he submitted to the
mailing list for testing works for me but they have not been added to
the CVS tree, yet. I assume, they will become official more or less soon.

Best regards,
Marcus
--
"To call up a demon you must learn its name. Men dreamed that, once, but now it
is real in another way. You know that, Case. Your business is to learn the names