Re: [AUCTeX] Text corruption

From: Axel E. Retif
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Text corruption
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 04:06:58 -0600

Marco,

On 12/18/2012 03:30 AM, Marco Pessotto wrote:

[...]

Maybe you already know this, but Emacs has by default very good support
for revision control systems (I'd suggest git, the whole world is using
it and it rocks).

I definitely will take your advice! I've been working with TeXmaker for a few hours..., and it has been depressing!

Don't get me wrong, I *know* TeXmaker is a wonderful application ---I have used it in the past and have recommended it to a lot of people---, but after using AUCTeX... Well, I'm sure you know.

Thank you very much for your advice, and to Tassilo and David for their kind and patient debugging help.

I'll keep you all informed.

Best

Axel