Re: [AUCTeX] Preview problems when using a certain document class

From: Mark Jago
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Preview problems when using a certain document class
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:44:22 +0100

Thanks for your reply. I just produced a small sample file but had it
sent to the wrong address just before I received your sample file!

Interesting that it works for you. I am currently using

GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
auctex 11.86-2ubuntu1 (installed via Ubuntu Software Centre)

I should mention that I have only done one little tweak of AUCTeX
after I installed it. Namely, in my .emacs file is says:

(preview-gs-options (quote ("-q" "-dNOPAUSE" "-DNOPLATFONTS"
"-dPrinted" "-dTextAlphaBits=4" "-dGraphicsAlphaBits=4")))

I recall following some instructions where I had to delete an entry
under "Preview Gs Options" (I think) to make the preview work at all.

Cheers,
Mark