Re: [AUCTeX] Preview problems when using a certain document class

From: Mark Jago
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Preview problems when using a certain document class
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:52:55 +0100

So here are *my* preview-report-bug outputs. I have attached two
files: one for the article class and one for the lipics class. Each
file contains the sample code as well as the output from
preview-report-bug. I should also mention that it works fine under the
llncs document class that I was using originally.

As been discussed, I will try to update the versions I am using to see
if this will help.

Mark