Re: [AUCTeX] TeX error parsing: request for testing

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] TeX error parsing: request for testing
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 23:14:06 +0200

> In addition, in a quite large document I have, split in multiple
> secondary source files, `TeX-next-error' tries to open a file names
> "/path/to/a/secondary/file.tex [31] [32]Chapter 2.[33] [34]" which is
> clearly wrong.  Unfortunately, I cannot give you a minimal test file
> reproducing this bug.
Ok, I managed to trigger the bug with a minimal example, which you can
find attached.  Note that the bug doesn't occur if the content is all
inside the master file (foo.tex).  Moreover, if you remove the
`kpfonts' package `TeX-next-error' isn't able to locate any warning at
all.

Original error parsing works flawless in all these cases, with or
without the `kpfonts' package.

Bye,
Mosè