[AUCTeX] auto compile for auctex?

From: Thorsten Grothe
Subject: [AUCTeX] auto compile for auctex?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:07:28 +0200

Dear list,

before I started using auctex I used vim with atp-latex plugin see here:

http://atp-vim.sourceforge.net/

ATP has a very nice feauture, called auto compile. When you leave vims insert mode the document is automatically compiled by latexmk, this is very convenient and I loved this feature. Is something similar possible with auctex and for example latexmk?

Regards
Thorsten Grothe