Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX 11.88 released

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX 11.88 released
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 12:05:57 +0100

Hi Uwe,

> What we can do is
> to automatically set `electric-pair-mode' to nil when
> `LaTeX-electric-left-right-brace' is changed with customize.  Thanks
> for the hint!

I have been too enthusiastic about this idea: what I had in mind would
have set `electric-pair-mode' to nil only in the  customization
buffer, of course.

After setting `LaTeX-electric-left-right-brace' to non-nil in any way
(customization or setqing it) you can make AUCTeX set
`electric-pair-mode' to nil by resetting the buffer with C-c C-n ;-)

Bye,
Mosè