Re: [AUCTeX] GNU AUCTeX 11.88 now also on ELPA

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] GNU AUCTeX 11.88 now also on ELPA
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 15:13:46 +0100

IIUC, "package" package compiles every single file in the top level
directory of AUCTeX, so the problem are the files in subirectories
"style/" and "preview/".  Then, how about an elisp makefile with a
content like this:
(eval-when-compile
  (byte-recompile-directory "style/" 0 t)
  (byte-recompile-directory "preview/" 0 t))
?  Would this work?  If so, we can leave our tree structure and build
procedure as they are and make AUCTeX fully compatible with "package"
at the same time.

Bye,
Mosè