Re: [AUCTeX] OT: Have a look at PDF Tools (new PDF viewer for Emacs)

From: Lars Madsen
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] OT: Have a look at PDF Tools (new PDF viewer for Emacs)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 10:11:45 +0000

texstudio is independent of the LaTeX installation so they have no control over
the generated .synctex file.

Why not just ask the developer?

While you are talking to him, tell him about reftexs label features. TeXStudio
really need to up their game in relation to labels in multiple file documents.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University
Mere info: http://au.dk/address@hidden / More information:
http://au.dk/en/address@hidden