Re: [AUCTeX] font-latex-sectioning-*-face not updating sizes in buffer

From: Chase Dwelle
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] font-latex-sectioning-*-face not updating sizes in buffer
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 10:35:29 -0500

Thanks,

I do have 'font-latex-fontify-sectioning' set in the (custome-set-variables), using the customize interface. It appears that I have some deeper conflict in my initialization, though I don't know what it could be.

-Chase

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:
Chase Dwelle <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Chase,

> I commented out my font-latex-sectioning-*-face arguments and added '
> (font-latex-fontify-sectioning 1.3), but still don't see a change.

Note that `font-latex-sectioning-*-face' are faces whose customizations
are in the (custom-set-faces ...) form whereas
`font-latex-fontify-sectioning' is a variable which goes under
(custom-set-variables ...).  So if you've added the variable config to
the custom-set-faces section, that sure has no effect (although I had
expected an error).

In general, it's best to use the customize interface instead editing
these two sections' contents by hand.

Bye,
Tassilo