[AUCTeX] problem vanished (was: Where and how TeX-evince-sync-view is de

From: Janusz S. Bien
Subject: [AUCTeX] problem vanished (was: Where and how TeX-evince-sync-view is defined?)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 12:55:56 +0200

Quote/Cytat - Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> (Mon 11 May 2015 12:39:55 PM CEST):

Ok, tried with Card font installed, but same result: no crash so far.

Thank you very much for trying.

As I wrote a moment before, looks like the problem which plagued me for several days vanished after today's system upgrade.

Thanks again to all who responded.

Best regards

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)
Prof. Janusz S. Bień - University of Warsaw (Formal Linguistics Department)