Re: [AUCTeX] Help with latex-preview of bussproofs

From: Ivan Andrus
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Help with latex-preview of bussproofs
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 21:06:06 -0600

> On May 17, 2015, at 6:48 PM, Carlo Nucera <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to convince preview-latex to do the preview of the commands
> contained into the bussproof package [1], which is a package to edit
> logical deduction proofs.
>
> If I try now to preview the document, I get something along the image
> attached, while I'd like to get the preview like the one in the
> examples of bussproofs.
>
> Can you help me here?

Adding

\PreviewMacro*[]{\AxiomC}
\PreviewMacro*[]{\UnaryInfC}

to the file prdefault.cfg works for me.  I think there are ways to include it
in the file itself, but if I remember correctly it’s a little more complicated.
 There are other options to \PreviewMacro explained in the documentation for
preview.sty (should be included with your TeX installation--try `texdoc
preview`).

Another thing I like adding is

\PreviewEnvironment{tabular}

which means that the entire tabular environment will become a single preview.

HTH,
Ivan