Re: [AUCTeX] Logo for AUCTeX: request for ideas

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Logo for AUCTeX: request for ideas
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 19:04:51 +0100

> I find as a particular strong point
> that the Emacs local variables lines at bottom
> come out clearly.

So what about non-colored syntax highlighting?  In this way Emacs
local variables are emphasized when one looks closely to the code, but
don't distract from the main part of the logo.

I attach my final proposal, with non-colored syntax highlighting, only
comments are in italic.  The most evident features of the code in the
background are:

  - copyright notice at the top
  - Emacs local variables at the left bottom corner

I slightly reduced the size of the code in order to have a larger
margin around it.

In the end, xetex doesn't really influence that much the size of the
final png (sometimes it's smaller with xetex, sometimes it's larger),
and I saved one line, very useful to keep the code balanced in the image.

Bye,
Mosè