Re: [AUCTeX] build of PDF Tools fails -- openSuse

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] build of PDF Tools fails -- openSuse
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 14:18:40 +0200

On Tue, Apr 19 2016, AW wrote:
> OK, I got PDF-Tools installed finally. It seems, that I needed to install
> »Cask« (Guide: https://cask.readthedocs.org/en/latest/guide/installation.html
> ) before installing the package with melpa.

I don't think that that should be necessary, since I have installed
pdf-tools without cask. But of course if it works for you, then that's
fine.

> Unfortunately that did not solve my issue, links still are opened on the
> first
> page...

Then it's more likely a problem with the way org-mode calls pdf-tools.
Your best bet is then probably to ask on the org-mode mailing list.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments