[AUCTeX] ConTeXt MkIV Support

From: Tobias Berndt
Subject: [AUCTeX] ConTeXt MkIV Support
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 06:40:32 +0000

Hello AucTeX TeAm,

since your release note:

Basic support to ConTeXt Mark IV has been added. Users can now select the Mark version to be used with new option ConTeXt-Mark-version, and AUCTeX is able to catch error messages in the output log of a Mark IV document.

I have been tried the most current versions of AucTeX and (Gnu)Emacs to switch on the mystery ConTeXt-Mark-version option because I work with ConTeXt Mkiv and so I am very keen on using the new AucTeX ConTeXt Mark IV support! BUT: It is simply not there?!

Tested with auctex-11.89.3/4/5 and emacs-24.3/4/5

Could you tell me what’s wrong, please?

ALOHA from Germany, tobber

P.S. As a technical editor I’m using TeX systems for years, professionally. Since I go with Emacs, I go with AucTeX too and I have to say: THANK YOU, GUYS! You saved me such a lot of time and made it so much more comfortable editing TeX files ... great work, keep it up!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Tobias Berndt
Technischer Redakteur

baramundi software AG
Beim Glaspalast 1
86153 Augsburg

address@hidden
www.baramundi.de

Fon: +49 (821) 5 67 08 - 577
Fax: +49 (821) 5 67 08 - 19

Vorstand: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Uwe Beikirch | Dipl.-Kfm. Karl Scheid
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dipl.-Ing. Univ. (TUM) Norbert Klump
Sitz und Registergericht: Augsburg, HRB-Nr. 2064 | USt-IdNr. DE 210294111