Re: [AUCTeX] ConTeXt MkIV Support

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] ConTeXt MkIV Support
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 13:21:33 +0200

> ... now it works => THANKS!

Good to know, thanks for the report!

> (cannot see any differences, yet, but I'll see)

The only differences are:

* compilation with "context" instead of "texexec"
* fatal error messages in compilation output are recognized

Bear in mind that none of the active developers of AUCTeX uses
ConTeXt, that's the reason of the low level of support for this
program.  We need more input from users or, even better, high quality
code contributors.

Bye,
Mosè

PS: remember the "reply to all" button! ;-)