Re: [AUCTeX] how to disable indentation for tabular-like environment

From: Denis Bitouzé
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] how to disable indentation for tabular-like environment
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 18:37:34 +0100

Le 21/05/16 à 20h36, Mosè Giordano a écrit :

>> And AucTex continues to indent longtable environment as it did
>> previously.... ie: an unreadable source file as soon as you have a table
>> with very long rows
>
> The problem was that file styles overrode custom settings, hanks for
> spotting this!  I fixed it in git.  If you aren't using development
> version of AUCTeX you'll get the fix with next ELPA or stable version.

Could you please elaborate the trick? I added:

  ┌────
  │ (add-to-list 'LaTeX-indent-environment-list '("myenv" current-indentation))
  └────

to my `.emacs' but the got the error:

  ┌────
  │ Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
‘/home/bitouze/.emacs’:
  │
  │ Symbol's value as variable is void: LaTeX-indent-environment-list
  └────

despite I'm using the last AUCTeX version: (elpa) auctex-11.89.7.

Thanks.
--
Denis