Re: [AUCTeX] How to contribute using local copy of git repo

From: Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] How to contribute using local copy of git repo
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 18:59:58 +0200

Here is a script to build auctex using Windows Linux Subsystem and preinstalled MikTeX and emacs in some custom directory (windows version)

#!/bin/sh
MYEMACSDIR=/mnt/c/ProgramData/emax64
PATH=$EMACSDIR/bin:$PATH
if [ ! -f Makefile ]; then
    # ./autogen.sh
    # Ghostcript shipped with MikTeX
    LATEX=`which latex.exe`
    PDFLATEX=`which pdflatex.exe`
    TEX=`which tex.exe`
    TEXMF=` kpsewhich.exe --expand-var '$TEXMF' | sed 's/{\([^,]*\),.*/\1/'`
    GS=mgs.exe
    export GS
    export TEX
    export LATEX
    export PDFLATEX
    ./configure --with-emacs=emacs.exe \
                --with-lispdir=$EMACSDIR/share/emacs/site-lisp \
                --without-texmf-dir
    exit
fi
make clean