Re: [AUCTeX] Blurry preview-latex with HiDPI (esp. Apple's Retina displa

From: A540OJhQ3kS
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Blurry preview-latex with HiDPI (esp. Apple's Retina display)
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2019 20:47:28 +0000

Hello,

Thank for the suggestion. That was the first thing I tried actually and it
worked well with Debian but not with MacOS. With a bit of hesitation for not
using "pure" vanilla emacs I gave Mitsuharu Yamamoto’s Mac port version with
patched AUCTeX a try and now it works perfect. But, thanks again!

Regards.