audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] copy of Richard STallman ogg video

From: Steve
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] copy of Richard STallman ogg video
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:05:27 -0700

www.cse.ucsd.edu/users/hopper/Transfer/RichardStallman.ogg

Steve

John Sullivan said the following on 3/23/2007 11:24 AM:
Steve <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

We'd like to provide a copy of the video of Richard Stallman's recent talk at
UCSD to you.

Please let me know how you'd like to transfer the video.

Thanks! Is there an http address we can download it from?

If it would be easier to physically mail the video, that would be fine too. Our
address is below.

What format is the video in?