audio-video

[Audio-video] Video of VCU speach

From: Bryan Hartley
Subject: [Audio-video] Video of VCU speach
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:45:14 -0400

To whom it may concern,

I made a recording of Richard Stallman's recent speech at Virginia
Commonwealth University (at least as much as I could get before
running out of tape). I read through some of the instructions, but
don't know what all I really need to do. I have the miniDV tape (with
some personal stuff at the beginning), and I converted the file to ogg
thedora. But it is now 6+ gigs and I have little means on distributing
it. My question is, would you like a copy of the recording? And if so,
how would you like me to get it to you? And what do I need to do with
the miniDV tape? The directions just say to keep it.

Sincerely,
Bryan Hartley