audio-video

[Audio-video] Recording of RMS Wellington patent talk

From: Brenda Chawner
Subject: [Audio-video] Recording of RMS Wellington patent talk
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:56:26 +1300

Richard has asked me to send you a recording of the talk on the danger of
software patents that he gave in Wellington last month.  It’s available for you
to download at:

http://info541.sim.vuw.ac.nz/wiki/uploads/Main/patents.ogg

The original file was recorded as .wav, and I converted it to .ogg using
Audacity.

Talk details: recorded 8 October 2009, and sponsored by the New Zealand Centre
of International Economic Law.

I also have a two other files (two halves of his talk on A Free Digital
Society) I’ll be sending you. Unfortunately they’re in .wma, and I don’t seem
to have any way of converting them easily. Will you be able to convert them to
.ogg?

Please let me know if there’s any other information you need.
--
Brenda Chawner
Senior Lecturer