audio-video

[Audio-video] Re: RMS speech in Dunedin 2008

From: Brenda Chawner
Subject: [Audio-video] Re: RMS speech in Dunedin 2008
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:53:55 +1300

On 12/11/09 12:42 PM, "Jim Cheetham" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Brenda, I've recently discovered "what happened" to the video of
> RMS' presentation in Dunedin at the University of Otago in 2008.
>
> It's just sitting on personal storage, because the University/CS
> department don't quite understand how they should host it without
> incurring large costs. Do you have any available hosting for this,
> possibly associated with GNU/Zealand 09 Tour data?
>
> -jim

Jim, thanks for this. I don't have anywhere to host large audio/video files
either, which is why I've been transcribing his 2009 talks with the idea of
hosting just the text on a website associated with the 2009 tour.

The only thing I can suggest is to contact address@hidden to see if
they'd be willing to host it. They have made a copy of his LIANZA keynote
address available on their site, and as far as I can tell, they do host some
video at

http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/

--
Brenda Chawner