audio-video

[Audio-video] Files still not uploaded

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Audio-video] Files still not uploaded
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 09:22:54 -0500

Is it true that some of my speeches have not yet been put on
audio-video.gnu.org?

If so, could you please explain why the delay?

From: Brenda Chawner <address@hidden>
To: "Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:54:16 +1300
Subject: A quick update

John and I are in the middle of getting ready to head up to the beach for 9
days or so, and I wanted to let you know that the audio files from your other
two New Zealand speeches have *still* not been uploaded onto the GNU web site
(or if they have, I can't find them).

I'm not likely to have any Internet access while we're away, and so I won't be
able to check again until we're back in Wellington in early January.

Let me know if the packages I sent you arrived safely--that is whenever you get
back to Cambridge from your travels.
- --
Brenda Chawner
Senior Lecturer