audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] Very few of my speeches have been posted!a

From: Sally Hanford
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Very few of my speeches have been posted!a
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:26:01 +0100

I'd love to see this recording from your talk at The University of Nottingham
on audio-video.gnu.org.

Speech information: http://www.fsf.org/events/20130311-nottingham
Speech recording:
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/computerscience/news/dr-richard-stallman.aspx
Speech contact: Dipa Patel <address@hidden>

If any help is required with the posting videos to the website, I would be
happy to volunteer.

Regards
Sally

Sally Hanford