audio-video

[Audio-video] address@hidden: Sharing issue-3]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Audio-video] address@hidden: Sharing issue-3]
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 12:26:40 -0400

[I sent this message a week ago but did not get a response.]

Please put this speech on audio-video.gnu.org
along with the subtitles, but say that we have not
checked that the subtitles accurately represent my speech.
Then please ask the relevant translation teams to check
the subtitles -- no rush.

Please change the license to CC-ND as usual in our copy.

Please ack.