audio-video

[Audio-video] [task #11945] New Video RMS Speech

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Audio-video] [task #11945] New Video RMS Speech
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 15:46:00 +0000

Update of task #11945 (project audio-video):

             Assigned to:                    None => positrone

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello Federico, and please forgive us for answering so late.

Is your video still available?

You can temporarily upload your video anywhere on the web; otherwise, if you
still need web space for that please tell me, and I'll make an account for you
on my server.

Most political videos by RMS are licensed under CC BY-ND.
We would simply like it to be in a format friendly to free software -- either
Ogg/Theora or WebM.

Thank you for your work.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?11945>

  Message sent via/by Savannah