audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] [task #11829] GNU recutils talk recording in video

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] [task #11829] GNU recutils talk recording in video
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:55:18 -0400

Luca Saiu <address@hidden> writes:

> Update of task #11829 (project audio-video):

>              Assigned to:                    None => positrone

> Follow-up Comment #1:
>
> What shall we do about non-GHM videos not by RMS?  I think we may need a
> different subcategory in the web page.  If you give me permission I'll go
> ahead and do something simple myself.

I'm all for having speeches by GNU maintainers present on the site, so
you have our permission for that. Probably we need to say something
about how they are speaking on behalf of their specific project and not
the FSF or the whole GNU Project.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.