audio-video

[Audio-video] Video recording of Richard Stallman's speech in Warsaw, Ma

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Audio-video] Video recording of Richard Stallman's speech in Warsaw, March 2013 [task #12849]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:26:32 +0200

Hello.

I'd like to publish your recording of a speech by RMS at Politechnika
Warszawska on the gnu.org website.  I see that the speech dates back
from March 2013; I apologize if we're contacting you a little late.

I see on https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12849 that the video file was
supposed to be at http://rms2013.pl/pages/downloads , but as far as I
can see rms2013.pl is down now.

Could you still upload a copy of the video somewhere?  I can give you
access to my machine, if needed.

Thanks for contributing,

--
Luca Saiu