audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] links to videos

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] links to videos
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:55:48 +0200

Hello Sally.

On 2013-09-26 at 15:53, Sally Hanford wrote:

> Is anyone else having trouble with the links to the videos at: http:/
> /audio-video.gnu.org/video/#2013 ?

I just played the beginning of a few 2013 videos.  They all work for me.

Could you please describe the exact behavior you're noticing?

It *might* be possible that your web browser doesn't recognize the MIME
type or file format, and in this case is configured to download the
files instead of playing them.

Other than this, I can't think of anything else than a transient network
issue which already went away.

Please let us know.  Regards,

--
Luca Saiu