audio-video

[Audio-video] I want to help uploading the audio-video

From: Pablo Edgardo Cano Gifford
Subject: [Audio-video] I want to help uploading the audio-video
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:06:41 -0600

Hello John,

Sorry If I answer a little late. Regarding the opportunity you want to give me to help spreading content about the GNU project, count with me, I'm in for everything FSF and GNU project related. Only thing I need from you (or someone willing to help) is to explain me the process needed to upload the content on the page you assigned, and I promise to post it as soon as possible for everyone on the web can access to it.

I'll love to contribute on these activities.

Yours sincerely, Pablo Cano.