Re: "Autotools Mythbuster"

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: "Autotools Mythbuster"
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:45:31 +0200

Hi Dustin,

 > I wonder if this guide could usefully be incorporated into the
 > autoconf archive's documentation? Or at least referenced from there?

personally, I think it's fine for that guide to remain a separate
project. If Diego would be interested in merging it into our
documentation, then I wouldn't mind in the least, but at the same time
it feels like adding a link to that site is just as good for most
practical purposes. It might be wise, even, to ask the Autoconf guys to
add a link to that side to their documentation, too.