autoconf-archive-maintainers

[patch #8492] New: autotest AX_AT_CHECK_PATTERN() and AX_AT_DIFF_PATTERN

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [patch #8492] New: autotest AX_AT_CHECK_PATTERN() and AX_AT_DIFF_PATTERN()
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 08:28:21 +0000

Update of patch #8492 (project autoconf-archive):

             Assigned to:                    None => simons

Follow-up Comment #1:

I added your macro in commit 5b217d3. I'm not quite sure what to do about the
test suite. The Autoconf Archive has no mechanism to distribute that kind of
auxiliary information. I've added references to this issue so that people have
a chance to find your work here. It might be a good idea to extend the macro's
documentation to mention the test suite explicitly, too.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8492>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/