autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: Where to report bugs for autoconf-archive?

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: Where to report bugs for autoconf-archive?
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 09:44:39 +0200

Hi Alan,

 > I am trying to determine the appropriate place to report bugs found
 > in autoconf-archive macros. Could you please point me at the
 > appropriate bug tracker or email address?

please report bugs to the macro's respective author. You'll find their
e-mail addresses in the m4 source code. It's probably a good idea to Cc
this mailing list in the correspondence, but generally speaking the (few)
people on this list don't have the necessary know-how to fix technical
issues in every macro collected in the archive.

Best regards,
Peter