autoconf-prs

Plesae Read

From: virgianl.lotto
Subject: Plesae Read
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:34:37 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

PLEASE READ
VIRGINIA INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION LOTTERY
NOTIFICATION
55A VAN BRANTENSTRAAT
WEST,
1015KL AMSTERDAM
CENTRIUM,
AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.

                                                     FROM THE DESK OF
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.
                                                    INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,

Lottery Date, 17/02/2006

WINNING
NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "D" WINNER VIRGINAL NATIONAL LOTTO NETHERLAND,
REFERENCE NUMBER-XD/NBD SERIAL NO. 223-X7733425: BATCH NUMBER-T/XX123
All winners should not respond back to the mail all you need to do
contact your lottery winning claims director for your winning claims on
his email below.

It is our pleasure to inform you that you have
emerged as a Category "D" winner of the Virginal National Lottery
Promotion Netherlands.

CONGRATULATIONS! You are entitled to a prize
sum of Five Hundred Thousand Euros (500,000Euros) Reference number for
your winning prize is XD/NBD/223-X7733425, batch number T/XX123.

As a
category "D" winner, you have been selected from a total number of
30,000 names drawn from Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East and America.
After the computer ballot of our International Promotions Program, only
five winners emerged in this category and therefore are to receive
payouts of Five Hundred Thousand Euros (500,000 Euros) from the total
250,000.000 Euros for Third category winners.

To immediately collect
your prize; please contact our Category "D" financial claims agent with
information below:

Mr. Mark Pinto
Financial Claims Director,
Scheltemastate 42 8926 LT Leeuwarden
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tel- + +31-
633-743-067
Fax- +31-84-757-0390
Email: address@hidden

You provide your winning prize reference number XD/NBD/223-X7733425 and
winning batch number-T/XX123 for confirmation. In your best interests,
you must initiate contact within one week of receipt of this
correspondence. He will handle all financial matters which regards
claiming of your winning prize. You are also advised to send a copy of
this email, either by fax or email, to your financial handler Mr,Joseph
Smith, when contacting him also state your full names and address
telephone numbers E-mail Address this is very important.

You are to
keep all lottery information from the public as we will not entertain
cases of multiple claims processing or compromise the privacy and
security for all winners.
Other necessary Virginal National Lottery
Promotion Netherlands information are:

Lucky number: 10-15-20-25-30
Ticket numbers: 6-9-11
Draw 3 numbers: 4-6-9-10-17
International
Lottery code no: LD 280972
1. FULL NAMES:
2. ADDRESS:
3. SEX:
4. AGE:
5. MARITAL STATUS:
6. OCCUPATION:
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS
8. TELEPHONE
NUMBER:
9. LUCKY NUMBER:   B. DRAW NUMBER
10. TICKET NUMBER:
11. SERIAL
NUMBER:
12. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL
13. COUNTRY:
14.
AMOUNT WON:

You may be required to provide any of the above
information during the process of collecting your prize.

We
congratulate you once again and it is our hope that you participate in
any of our international programs in the nearest future; all winning
has to be claimed before the claim expiration date 29th of June 2006.
For more information about your winning funds contact telephone number
of the Virginal lottery organization,

Congratulation once in
Advance,

Sincerely,